NZ with Teenagers
Explore the North Island of New Zealand with the family. This is a guided tour that offers great age appropriate activities, culture and a lot of fun while visiting some of the most famous sites of New Zealand.
Start your tour with a fast paced Jet Boat ride or a relaxing Cruise on Auckland Harbour. Explore Hobbiton and Rotorua, white water raft down the Kaituna River and Zip line above the trees before a traditional Maori dinner and cultural experience. If your adrenalin is pumping try skydiving, bungee jumping or Black Water Rafting through the famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves, of course there is always time to relax with a swim or a family dinner to talk about your amazing day.
This tour give travellers the experience of a lifetime through fun, safe and exciting activities and promote self-discovery and interaction forming lifelong friendships in the process.
Tours are run by New Zealand based tour operators Manaaki Adventures NZ. They specialise in guided tours that offer adventure, culture and fun. They provide exciting and safe experiences that nurture and grow travellers confidence, self-esteem, leadership skills and imagination.
New Zealand Tour Pricing 13-18yr
|Family||Total AUD||Cost Per Person AUD|
|1 Adult 1 Child||$4,116||$2,058|
|1 Adult 2 Child||$5,910||$1,970|
|1 Adult 3 Child||$7,704||$1,926|
|2 Adult 1 Child||$6,173||$2,058|
|2 Adult 2 Child||$7,915||$1,979|
|2 Adult 3 Child||$8,970||$1,794|
Prices are 'from' the listed price
Pricing is correct for exchange rate on 24Oct2017 and can change at anytime.
Supplier rates in local currency can change at any time.
Does not include Flights
|Activity||Minimum Age and Weight Required|
|Rotorua Canopy Tours||6+ and 35 kg min|
|Bungy Jumping optional||10+ and 45kg min|
|Black Water Tubing||12+ and 45kg min|
|White Water Rafting Kaituna||13+ and 35kg min|
|Sky Dive Taupo optional||Under 18s require parental permission|
If younger sibling does not qualify to take part in an activity that cost can be removed from your tour price.
Departure TimeTransfer from Auckland Airport at 1:30 PM into the CBD.
Return TimeDepart for Auckland Airport at 1.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing
IncludedNZ with TeenagersLocal TaxesActivitiesTransport between destinationsAirport TransfersEntry FeesAccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not IncludedGratuitiesFlightsDinnerLunchDeparture Taxes
Day 1: Auckland Jet Boat or Fuller's Cruise
- 1.30pm: Arrive at Auckland Airport. Depart for accommodation in the CBD.
- 2.30pm: Walk to the Viaduct Harbour and get on board the Auckland Jet Boat Tours or Fuller's cruise
- 5.00pm Explore the CBD and Viaduct Harbour for dinner
Day 2: Explore Hobbiton and head to Rotorua
- 8.00am: Breakfast at the Waldorf Apartments
- 9.00am: Depart for Hobbiton in Matamata
- 11.30am: Arrive in Matamata and choose a local eatery for lunch
- 12.30pm: Explore Hobbiton
- 3.00pm: Depart for Rotorua
- 4.00pm: Arrive and settle into the Rotorua Top 10 Holiday Park
- 6.00pm: Polynesian Spa
Day 3: Rainbow Springs and more
- 9.00am: Breakfast provided at Top 10
- 10.00am: White water Rafting the Kaituna River
- 12.00am: Choose from a local eatery for lunch
- 1.00pm: Rotorua Canopy Tours
- 2.30pm: Head back to accommodation
- 5.00pm: Mitai Maori Experience and traditional dinner
- 9.00pm: Back to accommodation
Day 4: Skydive or Bungee Jump, Huka Falls
- 9.00am: Breakfast provided at Top 10
- 10.00am: Depart for Taupo
- 11.00am: Option 1 - Taupo Skydive (POA)
- 12.30pm: Head to accommodation and explore town choosing a local eatery for lunch
- 3.30am: Option 2 - Taupo Bungy (POA) followed by a vist to the all powerful Huka Falls rapids
- 4.30pm: Back to accommodation free time and dinner at your own leisure or visit Spa Park, Taupo’s natural hot spring on the scenic Waikato River
Day 5: Waitomo Caves
- 9.00am: Breakfast at Acacia Lake View Motel
- 10.00am: Depart for Waitomo Caves
- 12.00am: Arrive and have a buffet lunch at the Waitomo Homestead Cafe
- 12.45pm: Black Water Rafting in the Waitomo Caves
- 3.00pm: Depart for Auckland
- 5.30pm: Arrive at Auckland accommodation and have free time and dinner at your own leisure
Day 6: Sky Tower
- 9.00am: Breakfast at Waldorf Apartments
- 10.00am: Head to Sky Tower
- 10.30am: Free time to explore the city and have lunch
- 1.30pm: Depart for Auckland Airport
- 3.30pm: Board flight
Active volcanoes, island sanctuaries and history top the list when visiting New Zealand's North Island
Active volcanoes, island sanctuaries and history top the list when visiting New Zealand's North Island.