New Zealand Family Tour
Explore the North Island of New Zealand with the family. This is a guided tour that offers great age appropriate activities, culture and a lot of fun while visiting some of the most famous sites of New Zealand.
Have fun in Hobbiton and Rotorua before cooling off in a Polynesian Spa, race each other on the Skyrides before a traditional Maori dinner and cultural experience. Get your hear racing with a Jet boat ride, marvel at the Waitomo Glowworm Caves and relaxed in Auckland.
This tour give travellers the experience of a lifetime through fun, safe and exciting activities and promote self-discovery and interaction forming lifelong friendships in the process.
Tours are run by New Zealand based tour operators Manaaki Adventures NZ. They specialise in guided tours that offer adventure, culture and fun. They provide exciting and safe experiences that nurture and grow travellers confidence, self-esteem, leadership skills and imagination.
New Zealand Family 7-12 yrs
|Family Group||Total AUD||Price per person AUD|
|1 Adult 1 child||$3,694||$1,847|
|1 Adult, 2 children||$5,276||$1,759|
|1 Adult, 3 children||$6,965||$1,741|
|2 Adults, 1 Child||$5,488||$1,829|
|2 Adults, 2 Children||$7,070||$1,768|
|2 Adults, 3 Children||$7,915||$1,583|
Prices are 'from' the listed price
Prices correct for exchange fate on 24Oct2017 and can change at any time.
Supplier rates in local currency can change at any time
Does not include flights
Departure TimeTransfer from Auckland Airport at 1:30 PM into the CBD.
Return TimeDepart for Auckland Airport at 1.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing
IncludedNew Zealand Family TourLocal TaxesActivitiesTransport between destinationsAirport TransfersEntry FeesAccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Not IncludedGratuitiesFlightsDinnerLunchDeparture Taxes
Day 1: Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium and Mission Bay
- 1.30pm: Arrive at Auckland Airport. Depart for accommodation in the CBD.
- 2.30pm: Head to Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium
- 5.00pm: Explore Mission Bay and choose to find dinner there or go back to the CBD
Day 2: Explore Hobbiton and head to Rotorua
- 8.00am: Breakfast at the Waldorf Apartments
- 9.00am: Depart for Hobbiton in Matamata
- 11.30am: Arrive in Matamata and choose a local eatery for lunch
- 12.30pm: Explore Hobbiton
- 3.00pm: Depart for Rotorua
- 4.00pm: Arrive and settle into the Rotorua Top 10 Holiday Park
- 6.00pm: Polynesian Spa
Day 3: Rainbow Springs and more
- 9.00am: Breakfast provided at Top 10
- 10.00am: Rainbow Springs
- 12.00pm: Choose from a local eatery for lunch
- 1:00pm: Skyline Skyrides
- 2.30pm: Head back to accommodation
- 5.00pm: Mitai Maori Experience and traditional dinner
- 9.00pm: Back to accommodation
Day 4: Taupo and Huka Prawn Park
- 9.00am: Breakfast provided by Top 10
- 10.00am: Depart for Taupo
- 11.00am: Huka Falls Jet
- 12.30pm: Head to accommodation and explore town choosing a local eatery for lunch
- 3.30pm: Huka Prawn Park
- 4.30pm: Back to accommodation free time and dinner at your own leisure or visit Spa Park, Taupo's natural hot spring on the scenic Waikato River
Day 5: Waitomo Caves
- 9.00am: Breakfast at Acacia Lake View Motel
- 10.00am: Depart for Waitomo Caves
- 12.00pm: Arrive and have lunch at Waitomo Caves Cafe
- 12.45pm: Explore Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- 3.00pm: Depart for Auckland
- 5.30pm: Arrive at Auckland accommodation and have free time and dinner at your leisure
Day 6: Sky Tower
- 9.00am: Breakfast at Waldorf Apartments
- 10.00am: Head to Sky Tower
- 10.30am: Free time to explore the city and have lunch
- 1.30pm: Depart for Auckland Airport
- 3.30pm: Board flight
Active volcanoes, island sanctuaries and history top the list when visiting New Zealand's North Island
Active volcanoes, island sanctuaries and history top the list when visiting New Zealand's North Island.